Grants Available From Cumbria Victims Charitable Trust
Cumbria Victims Charitable Trust provides support to Victims of crime who reside in Cumbria.
Who can apply? Any victim of crime who resides in Cumbria and has been affected by crime or antisocial behaviour.
What the fund will support?
- Initiatives to assist victims to cope and recover from their experience
- Initiatives to prevent victims being targeted and or repeat victims of crime
What the fund will NOT support?
- Requests for administration equipment, such as computers, for a charity’s own use or general expenses such as salaries
- Overseas travel, expeditions
- Organisations supporting other charities
- Hospitals, medical centres and medical research
- Statutory Agencies
- General research
How much can you apply for?
Grants will usually be around £500 however there is no minimum or maximum award.
If you would like to know more about this fund please contact:
01900 825760 or email email@example.com
Find out more on their website.