Our arrangements for Internal Audit operate jointly with the Constabulary. Internal Audits are delivered for the Commissioner and Chief Constable through a shared service with Cumbria County Council.
Internal Audit operates within the framework of an Internal Audit Charter. A risk based Annual Audit Plan delivers assurance to the Commissioner and Chief Constable that arrangements for governance and internal controls are operating effectively and enables the Chief Internal Auditor to deliver her Annual Audit Opinion.
All Internal Audit Reports are considered by the Joint Audit and Standards Committee, the reports can be found below:
- Business Continuity (Constabulary) – May 2017
- OPCC Commissioning (OPCC) – January 2018
- Firearms Licensing (Constabulary) – February 2018
- Detailed Procurement Testing (Joint) – February 2018
- Pensions (Constabulary) – May 2017
- Payroll (Constabulary) – April 2017
- Information Security (Constabulary) – April 2017
- 2016/17 Reports
- 2015/16 Reports
- 2014/15 Reports
- 2013/14 Reports
- 2012/13 Reports