The Elected Local Policing Bodies (Specified Information) Order 2011 specifies the information that must be published by the police and crime commissioner regarding
- Who they are and what they do
- What they spend and how they spend it
- What their priorities are and how they are doing
- How they make, record and publish their decisions
- What policies and procedures govern the operation of the office of PCC
- Public disclosure of a register of interests
Please click here to view the information of the above as part of the Commissioner’s desire to ensure transparency.